SEO - Automatic 301 redirect of all your 404
You do not sell a product, you close a category, you delete a CMS page, you no longer work with a supplier or manufacturer, or for any other specific url, this module allows you to make in each case a redirection 301, 404...
Whenever a product, category, a CMS page, a supplier or manufacturer will be deactivated or deleted, you will be able to assign a redirect (permanent: 301 not found: 404 temporary: 302, an url internal or external to your web site, the home page of your site or category in the case of product). Similarly for specific url, enter the old and the new, it will be automatically redirected.
No need to turn your catalog to know what your pages are no longer valid link, the module will tell you. And this whatever the language or the store (if multi-boutique). In addition, you can manually add a link of your choice.
You can edit multiple products at the same time to save time if the rule is the same (parent category, home, etc ...)
You can define rules that will, in the future, when a product / category / cms page / manufacturer / supplier is disabled / deleted, created a redirection to a desired page.
When a product / category / cms page / manufacturer / supplier is reactivated, forwarding rules automatically deactivate.
Not overload your HTACCESS file and therefore no notion necessary to make it work, or any slowdown in browsing your site.
All referrals are importable one by one or en masse from a csv file whose example is provided.
So your referenced links will be redirected with confidence to not lose your positioning.
Through a system of colors, get a look to the status of your referrals to know what will or not :
- White => redirection is active!
- Green => as possible redirection for disabled or deleted page but the redirection is not active.
- Orange => can Redirection for disabled or deleted page but the redirection is not active and no link is entered for the redirection.
- Grey => redirection is inactive because the page has been reactivated.
- Red => Redirection enabled, but not here! So page 404 usual!
You also get a filter system depending on the state (broken links, error redirection, redirection to, etc ...) in order to act accordingly quickly.
With this module no more broken links on your site!
- Redirect 301, 302, 404, home, default category, URL for a product disabled or deleted
- Redirect 301, 302, 404, Home, URL category for disabled or deleted
- Redirect 301, 302, 404, Home, URL for CMS deactivated or deleted page
- Redirect 301, 302, 404, Home, URL provider for a disabled or deleted
- Redirect 301, 302, 404, Home, URL manufacturer for a disabled or deleted
- Redirect 301, 302, 404, Home, URL manufacturer for a specific url
- No file to edit
- Mass edition redirects
- Disabling rules if the page is reactivated
- Setting up default forwarding rule
- No need to touch the .htaccess
- The module retrieves the URLs in real time that do not work
- Ability to add a page / url specific one by one or en masse via an import csv
- Significant improvement of the SEO of your shop
- No more visitor who arrives on page 404, which suddenly leaves your shop
- Ability to add your own forwarding rules
- Filter system to better manage your redirects
- Compatible with all PrestaShop versions 1.5 and 1.6
- Supports multi-language
- Supports multi-store
- Technical support available in case of problems
- Recommended for 100% of shops that wish to maintain their ranking
On vous recommande
It is sometimes necessary to intervene in an emergency agency to make changes to your Prestashop store. With the intervention ticket, Ether Creation, Prestashop solution expert, is committed to working on your shop during the day.
Installation and / or modification of a module, Adaptation of a theme, correction of graphic bugs, Graphic creation, Creation of an option or a feature, Training in the use of Prestashop, Etc.